Welcome to the Millennium Junior Dance Program. We are thrilled that you are considering to become a part of Millennium Dance Complex and applaud you for selecting what we consider a life enhancing experience for your child.
Dance is a wonderful artistic outlet that not only utilizes creativity and talent but also teaches discipline. All our teachers feel strongly about the role of dance in building character and self-esteem. We guarantee a positive and productive learning environment. We encourage parents and students to talk to teachers, ask questions and discuss new and shared experiences.
NEW #MDCKIDS SCHEDULE 2017 & 2018
|3:30-4:30pm||Pee Wee Hip Hop (4-6yrs)||Tyler|
|5:00-6:00pm||Hip Hop (7-10yrs)||Jabari|
|7:00-8:00pm||Hip Hop (11-14yrs)||Pete|
|10:00-11:00am||Jazz (7-10 years)||Tyler|
|10:00-11:00am||Pee Wee Hip Hop (4-6yrs)||Paola|
|11:30-12:30pm||Hip Hop (7-10yrs)||Jabari|
|12:30-1:30pm||Hip Hop (11-14yrs)||Jabari|
CHANGES TO SCHEDULE:
For daily schedule updates and additions check our website, follow us on Twitter, check our schedule board in the front lobby or call us directly at (818) 753-5081. At sign-in you will be informed of any last minute substitutions. Class sign-in is done the day of class and in person at our front desk. Groups may pre-arrange classes.
Single Class (w/ Union/SAG/AFTRA)$17.00
RESERVE A SPACE:
“Reserve a Space” tuition applies to all students that pay by the “Reserve a Space” deadline. See dates below for each session. Tuition must be paid by the “Reserve a Space” deadline. All unpaid spaces become available on a first come first serve basis.
- Annual Registration fee $35.00 (MDC shirt included)
- Parents must sign students into class at front desk
- No parents are allowed in the studio while class is in session
- No eating or drinking in studio (except water)
- Schedule and instructors subject to change without notice. Please call ahead to confirm.
- Strictly by age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We will only prorate up to the 4th week of session. Please pay single classes until next session.
- Make up classes must be made within the session. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All payments MUST be made at the studio. NO REFUNDS.
|SESSION||REGULAR||RESERVE A SPACE|
|1 Hour Per Week||$130||$120|
|2 Hours Per Week||$200||$190|
|3 Hours Per Week||$252||$242|
|4 Hours Per Week||$286||$276|
|5 Hours Per Week||$322||$312|
|6 Hours Per Week||$354||$344|
|7 Hours Per Week||$389||$379|
|8 Hours Per Week||$430||$420|
|9 Hours Per Week||$470||$460|
|10 Hours Per Week||$510||$500|
2018 SESSION DATES:
DRESS CODE FOR CLASS:
- BALLET Black leotard/pink tights, black or pink ballet slippers (girls must have hair in a tight bun)
- TAP MDC shirt, loose fitting pants, tap shoes
- JAZZ MDC shirt, jazz pants, barefoot or jazz shoes
- HIP HOP MDC shirt, loose fitting pants, sneakers (knee pads suggested)
- Bring in your old shoes for other students. You can easily find a student who is growing into the next shoe size.
- Ages 10-14 may apply for special circumstance approval and screening. Please contact Jin Lee at 818-753-5081.
- Thanksgiving Day
- Dec 24th, 25th & Jan 1st